الأحد، 1 مارس 2015

The sketch of the day

the sketch of the day


I've had an idea about sharing you guys my fashion sketches more often , the idea is called THE SKETCH OF THE DAY , it's so obvious as you can see , I'll post a sketch daily or maybe weekly or whatever , it will be a regular sketches posting to share and show you guys my sketches and my ideas in the industry of fashion designing , I'll start with this sketch which is called "Sun Set" as you can see , I've got inspired by the scene of the sun at the set time , the beautiful colors complex of the sky , and their combination in the horizon that shows the true beauty of the creator's creation. 

here's the dress I've got after that thought and inspiration.

any opinion or any criticism is absolutely welcomed.


تصميم اليوم.


خطرت ببالي فكرة اعزائي المتابعين تدعم مشاركتي لكم بآخر تصاميمي و رسوم الأزياء التي أنجزها , الفكرة واضحة من العنوان و هو تصميم اليوم , مما يعني بأنني سأنشر يومياً أو ربما أسبوعياً أو أياً كان , المهم أن النشر سيكون في فترات متقاربة و منتظمة بطريقة او بأخرى , أبدأ بهذا التصميم البسيط , و هو يحمل مسمى : غروب الشمس , و الواضح أنني استمددت الالهام من منظر غروب الشمس عند الأفق فوق البحر و تلك الأشعة الذهبية التي تتلاشى مع اختفاء الشمس لتكون ألواناً خلابة تملؤ الأفق بالبهاء و السحر الذي يعد خير دليل على قدرة الخالق الله تعالى .ها هي نتيجة هذا الالهام و تلك الأفكار التي داعبت حنايا عقلي و أنا أخطها على هذه الورقة. 

أتمنى منكم مشاركتي بآرائكم و انتقاداتكم.♥
  

هناك تعليقان (2):