الأحد، 1 مارس 2015

Who inspires Dana?

? who inspires Dana


Today , I'll be talking about the one who inspires me more than others in the fashion designing industry , he's a french fashion designer that plays with  the fabrics and creates some of the best costumes , in my opinion , Stephane Rolland is a magnificent and a talented designer that I'm so happy to be inspired by
Stephane Rolland
I'm totally in love with his designs , simple but they give a perfect description of majesty , Stephane Rolland has inspired me in many ways , I've found that he's the designer that I wait passionately for his couture shows , he focuses on the cut of the dress and the color more than anything else , that's what I love !!
 his designs are simple but grand in 
a sophisticated way



I love his creations but I'll share you my favorite collection !! 
it was full of new ideas and I've seen nothing frequent or recurrent , having new ideas is the strongest weapon any designer could ever have , copying is boring and it'd never make you special in the feild .
That's what Stephane Rolland has , a big mind that has modern ideas always and always . 
here are some photos of my favorite collection by the amazing , Stephane Rolland. 




  




\














Follow Stephane Rolland on instagram : @stephanerolland_paris




http://www.lexpress.fr :pictures resource 

هناك 4 تعليقات: