السبت، 7 مارس 2015

Sketch of the day

SKETCH OF THE DAY 


Yoohoo !! Dana is over here , sorry for not posting yesterday and the day before it , life makes us busy more than what we predict , let me get to the point , here is today's sketch which I posted on my instagram page . 
my instagram account is : @dndnkmeel 
follow me if you want ♥


I really don't know why , but many people when saw this design has said ; this is amazing !! 
and I was like ; but it doesn't have many details or any unique idea .!! till now I think the only explanation for what they thought is that less is always more , seems that simple is the trend now !! this dress could be simple for me but for other people it has a good idea , and honestly I feel it's a very classic dress with a color touch that moves it up !! A black form with these colorful small things that I really don't know what to call them *laughs* all over the bottom and that weird thing in the top *laughs* after all, I feel it looks pretty elegant and it would be beautiful in reality !! 
what do you think ?? Get your opinion down in the comments ♥♥ 
bye bye 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق