الثلاثاء، 3 مارس 2015

Why did Dana choose fashion designing?

WHY DID DANA CHOOSE FASHION DESIGNING 

???

I love fashion designing , and I would be so happy if It'll turn into a career , but sometimes I stop and   ask myself and say : Dana , why have chose fashion designing ?? why do you wanna be a fashion designer ?? why didn't you choose any other career ?? or goal ?? why The fashion designer career 
?????????

In this post , I've answered honestly on these question I've been asking my self since a long time , this post will contain the reasons that have push me to have the purpose of being a fashion designer in  the future by the will of God


reason no.#1 

Fame.

I've always been dreaming of being recognised in every place I go to , but of course being known for people as a good person , being recognised by the society will benefit me and my career , also it would bring up for me more new chances .
    
reason no.#2 

An Expression .

I've found out what I'm good at , as I think heehee , fashion designing gives me the opportunity of expressing hidden creation , more like drawing but sometimes I prefer to translate my feelings into a dress or any design that when I wear or any other woman wears it , it would express what I was thinking of and the feelings which I had in the moment of being inspired by something.

reason no.#3

MONEY 


to be honest , every single human loves money and that's a fact , we cannot live with no money right   ?? don't try to argue , because everything substantial is being getted by money ,I'm not trying to show that I'm a slave to money ,but, it would make so many things I thought I would never make , but money can make them anyways heehee.

reason no.#4 

Reputation 

who doesn't love to be well-treated by the society ?? being a great and a creative fashion designer would make it happen .

reason no.#5 

Being a part of the fashion field


I'm a girl , particularly a fashion lover , wouldn't it be a dream for me to be an observed member in the fashion industry with all it's sorts?? being a fashion designer would make it true , of course if the designer worths it .

reason no.#6 

Getting known by big people 


what could make you a successful person in what you love ,more than meeting the masters of the field ?? that happened to me in my first participation in the fashion designing industry , I've met the first Emirati Fashion designer , and she loved my creation in fashion designing , honestly it was one of the best days in my life .

reason no.#7 

Having a beloved career 


I see my mother everyday , she's a teacher and to be honest she dislikes her career , she waits for the moment she retires , However , I see my father too , living his dream and working in his dream job , the thing he've been always craving for , I don't want to have any mistake that would waste my life and make me regret in tears , many people see that it would be better for me to be a doctor or an engineer , but honestly it's non of my business , non of my beloved stuffs , however , fashion designing is the thing I wanna do in my life , so I can be happy with my job.

reason no.#8 

Showing the world who am I


One of the most things that I wanna earn by being a fashion designer is showing the whole world who am I , My religion , my country , my talent and my creative side , not just that , I want to get my country and my religion's names to the top of the world , being famous as an emirati and a muslim  and designer would earn me and my country and my religion as well respect and love

reason no.#9

Being unique 


I hate recurring !! and if I'd be a fashion designer I would wear my designs and be unique at any event or party or or what's so on . I love being special , I love the feeling of being creative , it will make people so interested in you which will get you gold medals (I mean opportunities heehee) whatever.

reason no.#10 

Sending messages


writers write , singers sing , artists draw , and designers design , to send a message of anything !! and the biggest message any human would ever send , is the message of peace and equality , as a muslim person , I would use fashion designing in sending messages to the world about islam and peace and equality !! it would be a great way to help in healing the world and changing it to the better.

I think I'm done with the first 10 reasons that pushed me to have the decision of being a fashion designer in the future , If I'd ever have another reason , I'll write it down , hope you like this post , peace dears.♥ 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق