السبت، 7 مارس 2015

Dana's Quotes.

Hello , I'm not a master , nor a big leader nor a very important person , but I'm just a 15 years old girl who has feelings , hopes , and ambitions , Sometimes I write quotes that I use to inspire my self , they're just a way of expressing my thoughts and using them to inspire my self by my own , here are some quetos I wrote by my self , some of them are about fashion and some are random 💘. 


-your life is precious , don't waste it living someone else's. 

-fashion designing isn't just a peice of fabric that gets sewed , it's a full story an artist wanted to share.

It is great to keep the beauty even if the age played with your bones. 

- Keep you'r childhood alive in this world which is full of adults.

- Being a fashionista doesn't necessarily mean that you should be a big spender or a professional shopper , you can be an icon even by a one piece of clothe . 

- I believe that , each lady deserves to be elegant , and elegance is not being naked.

- simple , classy , strong , that's how each lady should act.

-I wear my money (this one is funny 😂) 

-fashion designing is a way of sending messages.

-pick up a pencil and extend your imagination.

- take care of yourself for yourself , love yourself for yoursefl , no one really deserves that more than you. 

-blame it on the dress not yourself.

-recurring is boring , don't be another copy. 

-your talent could be the only thing that makes you happy. 

-love life but don't forget the end.

-A dress is a feeling that the designer wanted everyone to have it. 

-do it for you enemies . 

-success isn't just about school .

-you decide whether to be a successful student or a successful human.

-you live once , make it a good one. 

-being kind is my problem . 

-see them and feel them but don't forget to help them. 

-dream as much as you can , but remember you gotta wake up.

- fashion is about creation , art and fantasy .

-age doesn't really matter for your brain to be opened. 

-new things always win .

-live another person's life and die slowly .

-be the one that everyone wanna be. 

-the human mind is a great thing !! Don't kill it by carelessness. 

-read and breath. 

-dress fashion , eat fashion , breath fashion , be fashion. 

-not always , what would make you happy , would benefit you , drugs are great but they kill .

-Obey Allah not your Nafs. 


The end , we reached the end , these were some of my own quotes that i used to inspire my self by my own , what about you ? Do you inspire yourself by having a quote from your own thoughts? Or do you even have any qoute that inspires you and keeps you motivated? Share it in the comments below , thank you , Love And bye 💘💘.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق