السبت، 4 أبريل 2015

A hilarious memory #2

First of all , I'm so sorry for not posting for days , I've had a hard time a bit but that doesn't matter , Let's continue our story .

My teacher Loved the dress ! She started saying many compliments that made me happy , But , deep in my mind , I thought they were just a kind of flattery , whatever , She Loved the dress and told me to get ready for going to Sharjah (Maybe , I don't remember really) To attend that art meeting where many important people will be in .

So I felt excited but a bit nervous , I thank God that my best friend was with me ! I don't know what would I do witgout her help. I made many dresses and took photos of them , and then The day has come , The day of attending that big art meeting , I was nervous , Especially when I've fount out that my teacher wanted me to make a dress before I go to sleep to show it there , I was tired that night and couldn't do any single thing , Otherwise my brain was kinda stopped of thinking of any new idea , I didn't do anything however I was ready for my teacher's anger . *laughs* 

In the morning, My bestie has come to my house in the early morning, We were running here and there , trying to make a dress in the last seconds , But Suddenly we've heard a horn , so we ran outside and saw the bus waiting for us . We were absolutely confused, we started to pick up every single pin and the big boxes of  fabric , Also the Mannequins , And then we ran to the bus and got inside it , Trying hardly to make any dress fastly before the teacher comes over .

The bus drove to the teacher's house , Unfortunately it's nearby my house , And TaaDaaa !! ✨ my friend and I couldn't do a full dress , But we were certainly ready for our teacher to scold us , She came to the bus carrying stuffs , She asked about the dress I was supposed to make , But she saw nothing *Laughs* That was awkward but hilarious . The teacher was absolutely shocked for not seeing a full pretty dress , she became so angry , she started to shout on us , I thought it was funny at it's finest *laughs* but I felt bad for that and I tried to make anything , But it was bad , so bad. *laughs* 

It was a long trip for me , When we've reached the place of the meeting I couldn't wait to get out of the bus to breathe some fresh air !! And so I did , we got down of the bus and walked to the place , I think it was a university, I really don't know , We went inside And We've see our place which had a big board with my name on it ! How nice ! I ran with my friend to put our stuffs and get ready but we remembered something, we carried our Abayas with us !! We took them and ran to the nearest washing room , We wore our Abayas , we looked like college girls though we were not even in high school ! That was so funny for us *laughs* .

There was many people or should I call them "Artists" , creativity was in every border ! Old ones , young ones, It was great ! I loved seeing these people and getting to know them , How creative each one of them is ! One of them was a young girl in the eighth grade, She draws some characters and a fashionable way , I shouldn't deny but they were so beautiful , I got jealous to be honest , They were so pretty , And that was one of reason that pushed me to keep improving my fashion illustrations , My friend and I kept making some dresses on the Mannequins as fast as we can before the shickha comes .

Fastly we've made the dresses , I brought out my laptop and putted a slide show of the photos I've took of the dresses We've made before , My teacher wanted me to make an instagram account to show it to the Shickha , But I've had a problem in the previous day , The internet stopped by sudden and I didn't make it , My teacher thought That I've made it but I didn't tell her *Laughs*. Just another funny and silly thing 😂

And the meeting has started !! The shickha has come over , I felt nervous !! So nervous ! But I've hold my self and tried to be confident , she passed over all the participants , When she passed and came over to me , I smiled at her so she did , I talked to her and we laughed together!! All the shyness and anxiety has gone ! I love it !! I love talking to people just like if we know each other since a very long time ! 

My teacher was so proud of me ! And my friend as well , she said : "Your Laptop has saved us today ! That was great ! I'm happy so much ."  I finally felt comfortable! It's done and perfectly. 

While we were getting ready to go back home , My friend and I saw a guy called : Humaid , And a girl who was flying over him like a bee 😂 *laughs*. She was with him all the time ! Trying to talk to him and what's so on , my bestie and I felt really bad for her , we lughed so bad !! And whencwe were walking to the bus , we saw that guy having a pink flower in his pocket , certainly that girl gave it to him . That was even more funny !! I couldn't help laughing and my bestie was the same .*laughs* 

And we got into the bus , going back to the home , the teacher promised us to go to a mall , we reached the road nearby the mountains , so the teacher said that we'll go to any gaz station , we reached Kalba without anything of that . Which made us upset and sad and we'd never trust that teacher again 😂. *laughs* 

This was a tale of a hilarious memory I've had , How silly I was , Hope you enjoyed, Bye 💗

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق