الجمعة، 24 أبريل 2015

When I feel frustrated

You , I , us , all of us , have moments of unhappiness and frustration , actually i'm having it right now , I feel uninspired , lazy and kind of tired , school is one of the main things that cause me these frustration conditions , But what am I suppose to do when I drawn in these tough moments? Sit down and cry? NEVER!! here's a list of what does Dana do when she feels really , And I mean REALLY frustrated .

1- Working Out
It helps me a lot though ! It relieves stress and make me feel light and great ! Best of joy!! 

2-Reading
I read anything when I'm frustrated , it helps me to forget , otherwise , sitting new goals , such a great way to get inspired ! 

3-Surfing the web
The web is a great friend , It gives you lots of chances and stuffs that will keep you motivated , What a small village .

4-Chatting
when I feel frustrated I truly know that I'd have to hate my self , but I keep on looking for people to chat with , it gives me confidence , A great self-esteem builder .

5-Shopping 
Even though I don't LOVE it , But shopping is the best way to entertain yourself ! But be careful !! sometimes it can make it worse . If you know what I mean .

6-Eating chocolate 
It's a super pill !! Indulge yourself with chocolate , it's a great way to make yourself happy , even though it can gain you extra pounds but it's absolutely worth it , especially at period time , But WATCH OUT!!! Choose dark chocolate , Best of benefaction and satisfaction .

7-Going out
Having a ride at open places would give you an amazing treatment , I call it spiritual Massage , Have a walk on the beach , in the park , just go with the flow.

8-Reading Quran 
As a Muslim , I see Quran as the best treatment for any sort of issues , physical and spiritual ones . It's great to stay close to Allah [God].

9-Laughing
it's the time that I really need to laugh in , When I'm frustrated I search for any hilarious reason just to laugh out loud and forget the problems.

10-Writing
When I feel frustrated I think I really need to inspire my own self , so, I start writing anything , quotes , stories or any silly sentence , try it , it helps tho.

Eventually , I hope this post would help you whenever you feel frustrated , When you feel that , Come read it again and try some of these ways , Stay happy and inspired ! 
Love , Dana.❤️

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق