الاثنين، 13 أبريل 2015

Dana & Fitness

Bonjour !! What's up huh ? Gonna start directly , I will be honest with you all , I'm gonna open my heart and I hope ya'll show respect and love , No hate or racism please . 

I've been always an overweight girl , since my early childhood till now , And it was so hard to be an overweighted person , it's much more harder when you're a girl and a kid , You feel different , totally discriminated and other kids consider you less than them , I couldn't do many things because of the fear of being too heavy for it , every amusement park I go to , I suffer with my thoughts of being too fat to enjoy , Otherwise the other kids bullying and their laughters on me , I remember once I've went over a game that was like a small ship which  slides right and left , It was going slowly and I felt it was because of me but I didn't believe that until a boy told me to get down of the game ! He told me that I'm fat and I shouldn't play this game , I ignored him but deep in my heart I really felt like dying !! It was a bad feeling ! The worst feeling I've ever felt , I hated myself , hated my body , Hated who I am !! People didn't respect me and I didn't respect my self . Being fat has forbid the joy and the happiness of my childhood , Each place I go to I fear the heavy weight I'm suffering with , Yes I was just a little kid , But I felt that and I hate seeing anyone feeling the same !! 
I grew a bit , The suffering grew , And the fear grew more and more , As a preteen I started to care about clothes and my appearance , So the second fear which dominated on my mind was the fear of not finding my size !! I hated going on shopping !! A strong hate , Seeing these beautiful clothes but being afraid of not finding suitable ones , that feeling absolutely sucks!
It was a horrible thing to go to the fitting room and just hopping that this piece of cloth could fit on your body ! No matter what the color is or the shape or the trend is , All what matters was finding a size and just going out of the shop not feeling embarrassed. And since a time that is not so far , I've decided to make a change , I've decided to start my journey in fitness, I started at the holy month of Ramadan , I went to the gym since 9 o'clock until midnight and it was horribly difficult!! I felt with a horrible pain in each organ in my body ! But honestly it was the pain of happiness!! I started to eat better , Not LESS !! No , Just better , And it made me feel great , healthier , lighter , Much more confident , I should say that I've been always pretty in my opinion (and I mean the absolute opposite haha) but after having a healthy life  I've changed !! My face has got a pretty glow ! No more pimples or oily areas ! Otherwise, my mind, I feel smarter, more clever , Stronger and having a great positive was of thinking ! But After all these my body was the one who benefited the most !! My big tummy has become so lean and that means that the fats which were more like solid has turn into liquids ! Which are easy to get rid of , I felt slimmer ! And I was so excited for shopping !! Waiting for going into the fitting room and wearing clothes without being worried of being stuck in the middle of trying hardly to wear them ! Otherwise, I've become so active , I put on my headphones and have a walk outside, I wear my Nikes and go for a jog , I get some dumbbells and have a great workout , I take the stairs instead of the lift , I have a shower and squat under the water , I wake up and do stretches , I just have a better life now , An amazing lifestyle , and a great way to live without being afraid of anything about aging .
Here are my simple steps to do for having and amazing healthy life ! : 

1#Eat better , Not less 
2#Move !! Move !! And just go Move !! 
3#Sleep well and drink water 
4#stay happy and forget anger . 
P.S Love , Dana ❤️

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق