الأحد، 5 أبريل 2015

Who am I ? What people think VS reality

Hey ya'll , I'm not posting much and to be honest I don't know what to post , I've took a break of designing fashion a bit but I'll be back with a surprise in later posts , that will make ya'll happy as much as I am , However, today's post is different, It's in the category "Dana's Randoms" , Today's post is simply about who I am , in people's views and in mine , let's stop talking and start the post. 


Dana , At both views. 

People's view: 

Well , starting with what people think about me and who am I , actually it depends, some people are kinda jealous of me , I'm not that pretty nor that rich , But Many people can hate me for nothing , they see that I'm a successful student , so they think I'm an arrogant person that thinks of nothing or anything but her own self , a girl told me once : "When I first saw you at the school assembly, I thought that you're a person that doesn't even know what the word 'laughter ' means , I tgought you're a very ego person that thinks she's better that others , I thought you're a mean , rat girl , but now , I knew I was wrong."
That was an example of how people see me , However, some people love me since the first sight ! They respect me and feel like if they know me since a long time, but they feel of that after chatting with me for few minutes . 


That was how foreign people see me , But close people see another thing , people who get to know me in real are the ones who think that I'm hilarious person, and ambitious one who loves life but works for the end , who's ready to challenge anything but in a wise way , Some close people see that I'm mentally older than my age , some of them sees that I'm a calm person who doesn't get angry on anything except serious stuffs , close people see confidence at my eyes and they think I'm a very outgoing person who loves communicating with others ,some of them think I'm crazy but a very kind person , when people say I'm arrogant or ego , close people get shocked and feel that it's the most ridiculous thing ever , close people feel that I'm a polished girl , and a girl who has many talents which would help her to get a bright future , close people simply love me for who I am.

My view : 

People say what they see , but in reality I can define myself better than anyone else , I'm a classic girl , same as any girl in the world! I love makeup, fashion stuffs , and what's so on , but I don't admire these things and make my life just about them , I love to be educated, learning everyday, living each day like if there's no tomorrow, I love , I care , I cry , I laugh , I'm a regular person , I just love my self and thank God for all the blessings I've got , I'm religious, but not strict , I'm pretty but not Beautiful !! I could get sad but not depressed , I believe in positiveness , I hate negativity , I have no favorite sort of things , I simply can handle being anywhere and with anyone , I don't believe in racism, My religion taught me equality, I hate seeing any suffering person , I hate seeing hateness !  And I always would love to have a life that is full of laughter and joy , and understanding and goodness , I'm just simply , Me , Dana. 


I hope you like this post and wait for new ones , stay toned , Love , Dana .❤️❤️

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق