السبت، 7 مارس 2015

A hilarious memory

Hello everybody , how's everyone doing? I hope ya'll doing great , well well well .... The tittle  says it all , today I'll be talking about a very funny experience I've had a year ago , and of course it's about fashion designing , but after it I learnt and pushed my self to improve my talent. I won't talk more , let's just start .


It was the ninth grade , when I had the achive of being on tv as a fashion designing talented youth , in a school normal day , I went to the art room and saw the art teacher with few girls holding many many fabrics and putting them on Mannequins 
, sticking the fabrics on the Mannequin 
with little pins and trying to make a coustume or a dress or whatever it is , and I was looking around and just trying to figure out what's going on , I asked the teacher about it and she said that there is a meeting place for artists and art lovers , youth and adults , however , she told me also that some important people will be there , I felt excited about that but firstly I wasn't having the though to participate in that , but then I glanced on a girl who was trying to make a dress , so I walked to her and helped her maybe or I think I took some fabrics and pins and started making a dress , and here is a picture of it , 

It looks so simple , but it was hard for me to make as a frirst time , but i tried tho , *laughs* . 
The teacher was interested on what I was making and she asked me to join in that meeting place , I agreed instantly!! And I felt so excited about it . 
I went home and the teacher brang many boxes of fabrics and a 

Mannequin to my house , I was feeling so enthusiastic about making a dress and trying for the first time to work with real favrics , in the same day as I think , I started working on a dress , my room turned into a fabrics store !! Pins were everywhere , however, I was busy in thinking and making that dress , and till now I really feel it's the best one of the whole group of dresses I've made for that meeting place , here is the dress photo : 

I took a photo of it and send it to the teacher , and she LOVED IT TO THE MAX !! 


(To be continued) 💘💘

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق